When man is alive, he thinks he doesn’t have enough money to spend.
When man passes away, there is still a lot of money in his bank account not spent.
A British tycoon passed away.
He left for his widow 1 Billion Pounds in the bank.
The widow remarried one of her husband’s young employees.
The employee said,
“All this while I thought I was working for my boss.
I now realize that my boss was all the time working for me!”
Moral of the Story
It is more important to live longer than to have more wealth.
• Strive to have a strong and healthy body.
• In an expensive cell phone, 75% of the functions are useless.
• In an expensive car, 75% of the speed is not needed.
• In a big luxurious house, 75% of the space remains unoccupied or unutilized.
• In a whole wardrobe of clothes, 75% of them are rarely worn.
• Out of whole life’s earnings, 75% stays behind for other people to use.
• In every human being, 75% of the talent is not utilized
So, how to make full use of our 25%?
• Go for medical check-up even when you feel fit.
• Drink more water even if you’re not thirsty.
• Let go your ego, whenever you can.
• Give in even if you are right.
• Be humble even if you are very powerful.
• Be contented even if you are not rich.
Have a Great Life !