Home

US13

12 Responses to 13 Famous Quotes By US Presidents – Awesome

1. mohnooh April 16, 2014 at 5:03 PM #

Richard M.Nixon quote inspiring

2. Cynthia C. November 22, 2013 at 12:54 AM #

Hi Sana–

Great Quotes! I think everyone should read over the sayings of our Presidents, just as much as we pay attention to the top celebrities of today.
    By the way, have you heard about “Wisdom from the Oval Office” by Pierce Word? Apparently it’s the largest quote book on the market…just wanted to get your thoughts before buying it for my history buff husband.

Thanks 🙂

• Sana - Editor FFJ November 23, 2013 at 10:36 AM #

Hi Cynthia,

Very glad to know that you liked them. I personally have no idea of this book. But you can find reviews of this book here: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17399911-wisdom-from-the-oval-office

While compiling these 13 presidential quotes I learned one thing that most of these quotes are just amazing. John F. Kennedy, Abraham Lincoln and George Washington quotes are just awesome. I think that would make a great gift for your husband. Go for it ! 😀

3. sharif123 November 21, 2013 at 4:24 PM #

It’s glad to see that you have mentioned about Thomas Jefferson , the best president of USA till today. When G Ford , Nixon are there, I expected Jimmy Carter’s name also. Now he is visiting Nepal as poll observer. In modern times where ever some sort of troubles you may find this ex- President. Unfortunately this gentleman was not selected for the 2nd term.

• Sana - Editor FFJ November 21, 2013 at 5:23 PM #

Thanks for the info. Really appreciate the knowledge you have. #Respect.
      I have added 13th quote above please take a look. Thank you 🙂

• Sana - Editor FFJ November 21, 2013 at 5:23 PM #

Thanks for the info. Really appreciate the knowledge you have. #Respect.
      I have added 13th quote in the post please take a look. Thank you 🙂

4. Shakil November 21, 2013 at 3:48 PM #

Of course it goes w/o saying that the quotes are great. HOWEVER one cannot but wonder if the REAL words came from the persons in this case (the Prez of the US) or the people who actually write the speeches for them…….

• Sana - Editor FFJ November 21, 2013 at 9:09 PM #

hmmm… Worth giving a thought… God knows best ! 🙂

• Owais Siddiqui February 6, 2014 at 10:57 AM #

Ghost writers choose to remain inconspicuous. I assure you these are the words from their speech writers.
        I know because I have done this many times

5. Ahmed Bello November 21, 2013 at 12:35 PM #

Dear Sara,
    These are indeed awesome quotes from no less awesome personalities. However, of all the quotes, I regard the one by Abraham Lincoln as most pungent. The one by John F. Kennedy would have been more apt if it read something like this “Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to be bothered by the future”
    Rationale: change is inevitable. Nobody has complete control over it. It must happen in the course of life. Change is also futuristic. Therefor, since change is inevitable and it occurs in the future, we should learn to accept, condone and manage it when it occurs. We cannot miss it because it must occur. Rather, if we anticipate and learn to accept it as a natural part of life’s phenomena, we are not likely to suffer from undue fear of it. If our attitude is otherwise, we are likely to view the future with unnecessary sense of trepidation.