Below are some true incidents in peoples Life that Made them THINK
- Today, I was traveling in Kenya and I met a refugee from Zimbabwe. He said he hadn’t eaten anything in over 3 days and looked extremely skinny and unhealthy. Then my friend offered him the rest of the sandwich he was eating. The first thing the man said was, “We can share it.
- Today, I realized that even though my brother died almost 7 years ago, when people ask, I still automatically say I have two brothers and four sisters. Wondering how long it will take for this wound to heal and feel normal
- Today, I kissed my dad on the forehead as he passed away in a small hospital bed. About 5 seconds after he passed, I realized it was the first time I had given him a kiss since I was a little boy.
- Today, I am thankful that my family has acquired enough wealth so that my parents can afford to live in their own house and send me and my siblings to college. But I miss the days when we were younger and were all crammed into a 2 bedroom apartment and forced to play board games and eat supper together.
- Today, my sister told me a student of hers turned eight years old on Friday. When I realized he was born on September 11, 2001, I said, “How horrible for his family.” My sister explained that his grandfather worked at the Pentagon and skipped work that day upon learning his daughter was in labor.