Home

Mother’s True Love – Emotional Story

A mother waits desperately for her son to arrive from school. She wants to cook for him, wants to chat with him and ask how was everything at school. When he arrives Mother runs to open the door and puts a question forth ‘ how was your day at school, my son’

In response to that she gets a reply ‘oh Mom I have just came home’. Understanding by the response she still smiles and goes to the kitchen to prepare some tea & refreshments. Within that excitement she remembers the day when her son was a …child and happy tears roll down her cheek. Few tears drop on the refreshments making it salty for her son.

After preparing the refreshments she calls her beloved son’s name and gets no reply. She knocks on the door and gets a reply ‘when I am free I will come down and Mom please don’t disturb me I am over the phone with my friend’. She still doesn’t get upset but leaves with a smile on her face.

Finally, the moment arrives when Her Son comes down to have some refreshment and after tasting it puts it back saying ‘Mom for God sake cant you prepare the food properly what the hell were you thinking’. Mom gets concerned and ask whats wrong my dear one. ‘Its salty Mom’ replies son.

Mom gets upset and sad and starts to cry and instead of staying with her son. Her child walks out to spend sometime with friends saying to his Mom – ‘This is your all time show crying crying and crying’.

Mom cries even more but instead of cursing her child ends up praying to God – saying “O God please forgive him. He is not like this, it probably the stress of school. O God, make my son’s life easier and stress free. O God give them everything good and keep them away from evil.”

Moral: Mothers have unconditional love for their children & will always wish the best for them no matter how the children behave. So love your mother and treat her well as long as she is live. So that you don’t regret later, when they pass away.

42 Responses to Mother’s True Love – Emotional Story

1. Jola Animashaun July 3, 2014 at 11:07 AM #

Mothers are wonderful!!!
    According to the Hadith “Paradise lies at the feet of our mothers”

May Allah swt bless our mothers in this world and the hereafter. Ameen.

I greatly miss my mum who passed on 10 years ago, I always pray for her and visit her grave.

2. khaled ismail May 12, 2014 at 3:59 PM #

Islam urged us to respect and love our parents especially mothers

3. Inayat April 2, 2014 at 5:58 PM #

Very true reality of life..a mother will always wish good for her children no matter how bad behaved they are..tonight when i get home i will hug my mum tight..i love her so much but i know that my love for her is incomparable to her love for me.. May Allah bestow his blessings on my mum and dad from dawn to dusk till quiyamaat..ameen

4. Roderick July 28, 2013 at 11:41 PM #

Love and honour your mother while you can…

• Ali - Admin July 30, 2013 at 2:28 PM #

“While you can”…..rightly said.

5. Hitesh Harishbhai joshi July 6, 2013 at 12:12 PM #

I love my mother & I like this stories childrian not understand perents love I was 7 year & my fater was death *my mother was very stargal life so i love my mother

6. Zafar Iqbal August 31, 2012 at 10:10 PM #

Oh yes! Mothers are the best things made by Allah; and we take them for granted. May Allah grant the best “maghferat” for my mother, and all mothers. Amen.

7. Waqas May 28, 2012 at 2:51 PM #

Mothers are the most precious jewel created by Allah. Respect them, love them as long as they live. I can understand the importance of it as I am far far away from my mother in a different country. You realize it when you come home and no body ask you how are you my son. All mothers have unconditional love which I bet you will never find it any where in the world, no matter how hard you search for it.

8. Anonymous February 25, 2012 at 4:17 PM #

we are always careless about our mothers motivation.  how selfish we are!! we may love our friends and spend much time with them more than those who gave off their lives to us. we think that they need nothing. meanwhile we need everything from them. if we kissed their heads or had a phone call, we think that the paradise has opened its gates to us.
    let’s think of someone who is all in one.

9. Asifjamil124 February 16, 2012 at 4:21 PM #

very nice story

10. Almharb60 February 7, 2012 at 7:23 AM #

i think our brothers mentioned alot about the parents compliness ,we can not give them their right even we talk in this topic as much as you imagine .
     the most important thing to take care of them especially when they become elderies .do not say  even “offf”
    and we ask allah almighty to give us enogh patiant to do what allah directed us to do . .
    “The almighty allah  put our paradise under our mother,s feet”

11. Roger Snorton January 31, 2012 at 9:58 PM #

Mother love is the greatest of all love on earth. I really love my Mother, and may the almighty God richly bless her always.

12. Dori January 31, 2012 at 9:40 PM #

This story I am about to write has got  nothing to do with the above story.  Last week or so there was a head on collision a lorry with Lexus, two men were driving past they stop to see if they could help, the lorry had rammed right into the Lexus, there was a young men in the Lexus,  he was servilely injured, there was blood every where and this young men was saying “I don’t want to die” these two men were curious as to what would happen to the young men so they followed the ambulance to the hospital, when they reached  the hospital, the young men was still crying “I don’t want to die” and he kept on repeating it, and the people around him were reading the shahada (there are no gods but Allah and Mohammed is his messenger), again he said  “I don’t want to die because I never prayed.” Soon after he said that he died, may Allah have mercy on his soul.  So please pray before it is too late

13. Abdul Gafoor Syed January 30, 2012 at 2:19 PM #

My Mother would kick my back and set my mind alright and smooth functioning…..

14. Mubarek Alamin85 January 29, 2012 at 6:54 PM #

always care for other like what you care for your self, `~ prophet Muhammad “swa”

15. Mtanvir Rb January 29, 2012 at 9:56 AM #

it is a real truth and showing the forces of intensity.

16. Maryam Leveille January 29, 2012 at 1:25 AM #

that is why we must train our kids since now so they can show respect when they grow. there are adults who are still scared to say oof to their parents.

17. Nacira January 28, 2012 at 8:00 PM #

mother heart ,

18. taz January 28, 2012 at 6:49 PM #

not true, in this day and age, mothers and sisters have become evil in this day and age, and they resort to evil means to get what they want, and in this madness of theirs they have forgotten that it is ALLAH who controls the universe and not humans or the evil magicians these women go to!

19. Anonymous January 28, 2012 at 5:14 PM #

touching story
    really

20. Raja Jayachandran January 28, 2012 at 4:54 PM #

unconditional love can be proved  money not a matter.

21. Aymanzaafranscie January 28, 2012 at 4:44 PM #

once before my Mother get a Diabetic Coma then i felt really how could be the feeling of losing the most precious person in the world and now i devoted my self to her.

22. cant4getu January 28, 2012 at 4:17 PM #

This made me cry because I can connect with this story.The minute I read the first line I imagined my mom and how one of my siblings treats her and does the same to her, and she always forgives him after making her cry. This story will never be forgotten.
    The Prophet Muhammad Salla Allahu Alyhe Wassalm said that janna(paradise) is beneath our mother’s feet. And that we should treat them well.A man asked the beloved prophet peace and blessings be upon him who should I love the most, and he (peace be upon him) said : Your mother, and was repeated 3 times.
    Our mothers are 1 of many paths to janna(paradise). Love your mother(and father) and do not make them feel like they raised they children wrong. Keep the love, and don’t forget: Life is short, so keep your loved ones close, beginning with your family.

23. Anonymous January 28, 2012 at 2:40 PM #

Another piece of harsh reality.

24. Kolomuhammed January 28, 2012 at 2:07 PM #

Indeed it is true that mothers generally have those tendency of unconditional love hence deserve our respect and understanding. That is why father’s intervention to guide and support in child upbringing is very important. Let the moral lesson be learnt by all amin.
    Thanks

25. [email protected] January 28, 2012 at 11:46 AM #

Wala taqul lahuma ufen wal tanharhuma, wa akhfez lahuma janah ad dell mena Arahmah, wa qul Rabi arhamhuma kama rabayani sagheeraa

26. HAIDER ALI786 January 28, 2012 at 11:29 AM #

SARA ITS REALLY NICE AND ITS TRUE MOTHER’S LOVE IS FOREVER AND HER PRAYERS ALWAYS WITH US.
    IN PUNJABI SOMEONE SAY
    DUKH DUNIYA DE KERA LAINDE PA
    MAWAN JADO MAR JANDIAN
    KOI KAINDA NAI PUTAR GHAR AAA
    MAWAN JADO MAR JANDIAN

ALLAH SOHNIA KARAM KAMAWI
    MAAN MERI NU JANAT POHANCHAWI
    AMEEN SUM AMEEN

27. Khaled_nabasoft January 28, 2012 at 11:11 AM #

So so beautiful, we are waiting for for more, Sara and may God bless you really. And I’ll say it load and clear: I LOVE YOU MOM!

28. faisal January 28, 2012 at 11:10 AM #

when parents are alive some people dont care or love them that much, we realise it after they have gone from this world. may ALLAH give our parents a long and healthy life, and make the kids the coolness of there eyes

29. Kamranirshad1 January 28, 2012 at 10:50 AM #

great moral i love my mama to much

30. Sanaullah Malik January 28, 2012 at 10:18 AM #

My Great MOTHER passed away day before yesterday on 26-Jan-2012 at 12:15 p.m, she was much more than above story, waits for my scholl van in sunlight at corner of street for half hour, even she knew van exact time, I cant explain, I request you all Please Please if your mother is alive get your self devoted to her.

• Sara January 28, 2012 at 10:37 AM #

Its really sad to know that Sanaullah.
      May God have mercy on your mother.

31. Sabrys January 28, 2012 at 8:15 AM #

The Almighty God put our paradise under the feet of our Moms. If you know any such a child, tell him / her to take care.

32. Cassandrapuna January 28, 2012 at 7:36 AM #

I don’t like this one at all. No, it’s not OK to be abused by anyone, not even your children.

33. Midhat Mustafa January 28, 2012 at 6:56 AM #

I think nobody will understand the mothers and fathers unless he/she becomes a father/mather.

• Sara January 28, 2012 at 9:13 AM #

Rightly said Midhat!!

34. Omarmahie January 28, 2012 at 6:13 AM #

thanks, the people around the world need to understand how to treat their mothers

35. Muhammad Siddique January 28, 2012 at 5:51 AM #

Nice, it is important for parents to treat children according the situation.

36. ch Shahzad January 28, 2012 at 5:50 AM #

xcelnt sara……..thnx for such a valuable story……

• Sara January 28, 2012 at 9:13 AM #