You are driving along in your small car on a stormy night, it’s raining heavily, when suddenly you pass by a bus stop, and see three people waiting for a bus:
1. An old man who might die if not taken to hospital immediately.
2. Your old friend who once saved your life.
3. Your Aunt who take care of you when you were a child.
Which one would you choose to offer a ride to, knowing very well that there could only be one passenger in your car?
* You could pick up the old man, because he is going to die, and thus you should save him first.
* Or you could take the old friend because he once saved your life, and this would be the perfect chance to pay him back.
* Your Aunt since she is your relative & took care of you when you were a child.
The Best Answer is:
Give the car keys to the Old friend and let him take the old man to the hospital. Stay behind and wait for the bus with your Aunt to help her reach home safely.