1) In America, you cannot take a picture of a man with a wooden leg. Why?
A. You need a camera to take a picture, not a wooden leg.
2) What’s smaller than an ant’s mouth?
A. What the Ant eats.
3) How can you drop a raw egg onto a concrete floor without cracking it?
A. Concrete is too hard to break with a raw egg.
4) Two mothers and two daughters go to a pet store and buy three cats. Each female gets her own cat. How is this possible?
A. They are grandmother,daughter & grand-daughter
5) There are 3 stoves. A glass stove, a brick stove, and a wood stove. You only have 1 match. Which do you light up first?
A. The matchstick
6) How can you lift an elephant with one hand?
A. Its easy. You will never find an elephant with one hand.