1. Q: What do you call 2000 dead lawyers at the bottom of the ocean?
A: A good start!
2. Q: How can you tell when a lawyer is lying?
A: His lips are moving.
3. Q. What do you call a block of cement containing ten lawyers?
A. A waste of cement.
4. Q: Why won’t sharks attack lawyers?
A: Professional courtesy.
5. Q: What do have when a lawyer is buried up to his neck in sand?
A: Not enough sand.
6. Q. What do you buy a friend graduating from Law School?
A. A Lobotomy.
7. Q. How do you save five drowning lawyers?
A. Who cares?