Home

Whose dog is better?

Two women that are dog owners are arguing about which dog is smarter.

First Woman : “My dog is so smart, every morning he waits for the paper boy to come around and then he takes the newspaper and brings it to me.

Second Woman : “I know…”

First Woman : “How?”

Second Woman : “My dog told me.”

, , , ,

23 Responses to Whose dog is better?

1. YusefQasemQufaanAl-Yemeni October 3, 2011 at 7:53 PM #

haaa that made me lol for a sec hhahaa

• Abier October 20, 2011 at 9:50 AM #

@YusefQufaanAlYemeni:disqus is anything wrong? you haven’t been replying for 3 days now :/

• YusefQasemQufaanAl-Yemeni October 28, 2011 at 7:18 PM #

i think i replied to this so ignore it, not mad at u i was just busyyy 🙁

2. Abier October 3, 2011 at 6:33 AM #

lol nice one even though i’m afraid of dogs 😛

• YusefQasemQufaanAl-Yemeni October 3, 2011 at 7:54 PM #

hate their guts too lol

• Abier October 3, 2011 at 8:56 PM #

really! dogs and I doesn’t belong together LOL!
        Not long time ago i met a dog at the road….. it was barking……. I RAN AWAY! and i really feel so ridiculous when i think about it! but i was scared xD

• YusefQasemQufaanAl-Yemeni October 7, 2011 at 3:42 AM #

yeah same here nd haaaaahaaa lmaoo the same happened to me but it really chased me :/ but again i looked back nd it stoped not far from where it was lol i thought it chased me all the way to my house haa
          o.O

• Abier October 7, 2011 at 7:19 AM #

hahahahahahahahahaa i wan’t to see that!!!!!!
            right now i’m imagining yousef walking on the road, his eyes are wide open and he’s listening to every single thing he can hear…. and every fifth step he’s looking back to see if the dog is following him… and then all in a sudden! he hears a noise and the he ran home like crazy! just to realize when he comes home, that the noise he heard was because he dropped his keys! hahahahaaaa it looks good in my head! 😀

• YusefQasemQufaanAl-Yemeni October 8, 2011 at 7:19 PM #

hahahahahaaaaaaaaa LMAO
            i thought u were going to get it right till the keys part, it was my sandles looool WOW i told u ur werider than me for knowing that!! jp 😀
            were u there when t happened hmmm loool :)))

• Abier October 8, 2011 at 7:42 PM #

i actually knew that it wasn’t your keys……. but i didn’t want to scare you because i knew it all 😛
            no you are the weirdest one here yusef! just admit it! i wont tell anyone 😀
            I’M WATCHING YOU! 😀 i can see everything you do! lol

• YusefQasemQufaanAl-Yemeni October 11, 2011 at 3:57 AM #

haaaaa loooool
            Stop watching me Abier! nd dnt follow me! :p
            ha lol we agreed on both of us being werid, thats what i can admitt right now lol 😀

• Abier October 11, 2011 at 8:50 AM #

okey okey….. but if i can’t follow you or watch you, then i haven’t got anything to do :'( lol
            hmmm……. so there IS more to admit?! :O admit it now yusef!!! xD

• YusefQasemQufaanAl-Yemeni October 14, 2011 at 11:33 PM #

okay u can! but cuz that u can have something to do :p
            nd hmmm admit or not? noo not now, but i will after u admit hmmm :DD haa lol

• Abier October 15, 2011 at 9:14 AM #

thaaanks 😛 so nooow yusef! watch out, i’m watching you! lol jk =D
            what do i have to admit?! :O i’m the most innocent person in the whole world!! ^_^ lol

• YusefQasemQufaanAl-Yemeni October 17, 2011 at 1:18 AM #

welcome nd okay Abier but give me some privacy at times jkjk loool :))
            nd u might be innocent but u gotta admit something at least haaa :pp

• Abier October 17, 2011 at 10:38 AM #

lol! SURE i’m giving you privacy some times!!! hahaha 😀
            what do i have to admit 😛 hahahaha

• YusefQasemQufaanAl-Yemeni October 28, 2011 at 6:52 PM #

HEEEY ABIERR! :DD LOL
            Missed ya! nd loool yes ur giving me privacy “some” times haa :p
            admitt that u really never missed me jkk lol

• Abier October 29, 2011 at 12:19 AM #

HEEEEEY YUSEEEEEF :DDDDD
            haaaa lool “some” times 😛
            woah! stop there! u really hurt my feelings yusef! :'( lol off course i missed u! who wrote about 500 comments to u each day when u weren’t replying?! hahahaha 😛

btw. it’s funny that the first comment u write, is the last one i reply to! i reply to all of ur comments nd then i say “heey” lol =D

good niiiiight! i’m very tired right now so i’m going to sleeeeep 😀

• YusefQasemQufaanAl-Yemeni October 29, 2011 at 6:52 PM #

awww idk what i meant when i said sometimes haa lol
            lmaooo nd im replying to ur last cmnt because i recieved an email saying: ”
            Dear Commentator Due to a lot of irrelevant comments on the posts our system is repeatedly detecting you as a spammer.Please avoid comments which are not related to the posts.Thanks for understanding.– Thanks & Regards Sara Admin – FFJ

so idk if i am able to reply to ur cmnts cuz they might think im a spammer :((
            Good Night Abier!! 😀

• Abier October 29, 2011 at 7:02 PM #

yeah sure u don’t lol 😛
            hmmm…… what does that mean? u won’t reply to me again? :/
            i received that email too…. but the only thing they can/will do is to delete the comments….. we’ll still get notifications of them!

good night 😀 (i still have a couple of hours before i sleep…. but still… good night =))

• YusefQasemQufaanAl-Yemeni October 29, 2011 at 7:36 PM #

LOOOOOL i did mean it haa
            nd ok ill do so then!
            yallah good nighteee have some rest 😀

• Abier October 29, 2011 at 8:57 PM #

hahahaha u sound confused, cuz u just made me feel confused 😛
            gooood :DDDD
            okey yallah good niiiiight nd sleep tight ^_^

• mustafa October 3, 2011 at 8:12 PM #

my hair turns white when i see one

i allways think it’s looking at me